Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Late Show

our dog, Magic when we adopted her in 2006, she is a Shetland Sheepdog, she has yet to acknowledge we had a son in 2008


Baby Monitor Update, The Late Show, Kid got to stay up late to help me make pumpkin crunch for work tomorrow:

"dog, dog, dog, sit!...park....chocolate...oh oh....pillow pet...Magic?...sleepin' Magic (our dog)...pillow pet sleepin' in bed...cuddle up!...boom boom boom!...zoooooom....mom...oh pillow pet, oh no...get off my books, get out...no touch it again...mooooo....monkey...pillow pet, I sorry...pillow pet, I see you laughing, ha!...pillow pet...elmo...comfy..."


There was no update last night, I wanted to go to bed early...on my way to my room I heard him yelling, I put my ear on the door, "no Pillow pet! no!" and he sounded upset so I went in. He was very distressed, I asked, "what is going on?" He replied, "Pillow pet trouble trouble trouble!!!" Me, "what did he do?" he said, "Oh pillow pet so much trouble!!!" I picked up pillow pet, "Now Pillow Pet, you need to be a good dog and go to sleep, now lay down and close your eyes and go to sleep" I gave pillow pet and kid a kiss. As I left he said, "Goodnight mommy, good job pillow pet."

1 comment: