Thursday, June 2, 2011

tommy zommy!

one year and 2 days ago, playin in the sand, which is what we were doing a few hours ago, too!

Here is what my little almost 3 year old had to say as he was falling asleep tonight...enjoy


BABY MONITOR UPDATE: 9:15PM

"Celebrate celebrate!....oh thank you, you welcome....owie, coming through, all these books...(he was grounded from books for a few nights, he tore chicken licken, even though I hated that book, we had to have a consequence)....I am here! hold still....this is a wheel....my name is Sid, I like to turn the wheels...oooh, I am gonna be dressed up, Jason, Jeffery (x5)....bouncing....ahhh!!! an eye ball!!! AHHHH!....what's a pontiac? daddy drive it...I can wear this one (he may be in his clothes drawer)....(huffing and puffing noises).....hmmmm....mommy, daddy, anthony, daddy, mommy...gooo to sleep mommy, mommy....vrooom, vrooom....ahhhh! an eyeball....tia and mia, that rhymes!....goodnight, goodnight (singing it)...good morning, good night....mommy!!!!!.....my name is tigger, I like to sleep...my name is tootah, I like to sit up and look at things....my name is tata, I am not tata, I do not like him at all....I am tommy, tommy zommy!....mommy, what happen to my radio (he never had one as far as I know)....mommy shhhhhh.....pa, pa! I am a brother, I mad!.....that's a planetarium...mommy, what happen to my video? My video is gone, I didn't hear it....I like blue blankie....I got my flashlight!....this is my flashlight...."

No comments:

Post a Comment