Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I want water!

two years ago, fist birthday party in Maine!




BABY MONITOR UPDATE:
"I gonna have another birthday!.....happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear anthony, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!!!....that was not my monkey that was Kaden's monkey and fish....(Kaden is a friend at school, first friend to make the blog!).....mommy is drivin' his black car....I want go bowling now!!! I want to go to the bowling alley....no, it's not a bowling alley...I want gummy worms, not in the cabinet! ahhhhh!!!!....shhhhhh, shhhhhh.....mommy I want water!....(classic ploy at delaying bed time!)...cold cold cold, I am getting warm warm warm...wrap up!.....mommy, it not nap time, I want a knee bump and a goose bump...my mom too big for this one, her bump her head for this one (what is he planning?)....this one will .....jumping jacks, I have jumping jacks on my birthday....rug rag, that is my name, rug rag....(a loud car goes by) oh that my friend's car, yep....(he has friends that drive?).....monkey, bear, somebody's turn....(yawn)...I like black and green and orange and red and blue that makes orange!!..."

No comments:

Post a Comment