Monday, April 11, 2011

Ahoy! Return of the Baby Monitor Update!



On one of our trips, kid was known as "Captain Kid" as he sailed the two of us off on a scary pirate ship which after our joy ride we hid in a secret location somewhere in a harbor in Colorado.



Baby Monitor Update, "It turned off....a owl!....gee gooo gack! (too much Dr. Seuss Lately)....cup on pup, its not a cup its a bowl, not a bowl its a cup, no its a bowl....not a cup.....I say cap a wap!....(silence)...I like these blankies....oh that is yummy...Shoe Shee go? On my back! It's Shoe Shee!! ( Shoe Shee is a stuffed elephant he got while he was in the hospital from Jen and Kara)....oh makin' better!....rain!....ooooh up table!!! match it!....oh no monkey, want a go? ouch....I want to eat it?....Want my oatmeal, want my oatmeal...gooo geee gack!.....(fake snoring)....spiderman! oooooh.....8! yay! you did it!!....silver, that is silver...grandma and grandpa, come to my blue house.....go grandma's house not Wyoming....Wyoming....H.....ahhhhhh!......(more rhyme-y jibberish, thanks again Doc Seuss)....what? a car? I want yellow car for a boy....you are a girl, I a boy....get out of here, get in here....Dumpty Humpty on a wall, what a boy name?....daddy?....play up here....hop hop hop mommy....shhhhhh....Z, Y.......rain rain rain all day, rain go away rain go away (x50)........"


After random vacations, trips to the hospital, illness and other random excuses, the baby monitor has returned! sorry about the break, I know there are at least 2 faithful readers out there, not counting myself....And this could be titled, "How Dr. Seuss Ruined my Son's Speech"...you decide....

what is he reading? Hop On Pop

1 comment: