Monday, January 24, 2011

There is a What in your pocket?


going out to get the mail
mommy, "get inside, it's a cold one!"
kid, "it's a cold 2, it's a cold 3, it's a cold 4, it's a cold 5!"
he is right, its really cold out there!





Baby Monitor Update:
"Wocket in my Pocket! good one...shelf...read pillow pet, sit down...wocket in my pocket...a pocket in my pocket (giggles)...eating, like anthony...pow!....uh oh blue blankie...pillow pet...uh oh!! pillow pet!...wocket in my pocket...ick....(THUMP!) owe...bonk....what?...hot cocoa....wow....wocket in my pocket, my wocket my pocket....it's mine....back it little boy! back it!...wocket my wocket...hey duck!...hey book!...Under the ramp...in my shower, in my shower...on my pillow! thunk!....chicka pick! boom boom!...anthony, doin'? good!...blankIE!...real good...um bunny!....bunny!...bunny!....bunny button mama!...oooooh bunny...mama mia, mama eee-ah...mamamamamuh.....hi pillow pet...bunny, what bunny?..."


what is he reading? There's a Wocket in my Pocket, by Dr. Seuss
We read this for the first time tonight, he had to take it to bed with him so he could read it to pillow pet.

Blue Blankie #2 was found in the storage closet, it was discovered that there are in fact 2 blue blankies. However, only one made it to bed. How did mommy manage that? Oh no, She never reveals her secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment