Wednesday, January 26, 2011

peanut butter pickle


been in his big boy bed since he was 19 months old!

something you do not want to hear coming from the bathroom..."uh oh, slipper in potty! silly slipper!" followed by sinister little laughing...


Baby Monitor Update:
pillow pet!...nana favorite color is red...reading a book!...my toothbrush, in the covers...love my hmmmmm....I love it, read this one?...peanut butter pickle! (x 3)....(yawn)...right here!....mommy, mama, mommy monkey?....pillow pet...head down...peanut butter pick!...I no pick boogars...tattoo!...my wocket in my pocket...in bed! hahaha!...glub...watch a movie?...got bed...mommy woman, mommy monkey ahahahah!! (monkey noises)...hi pillow pet...mommy woman...blue blankie soft, nana blankie soft, like nana all the time, like nanO, like me (giggle)...cuddle up! wake up!...oh pook!....havin' soup party...oh blankie...ready? voom voom...come out! now!...hehehe! pick!...pillow pet monkey, read pillow pet monkey, hi pillow pet monkey, hi baby monkey (monkey noises)...blue blankie pillow pet!...oooo....weeeooooo....pillow pet monkey, going sleep...pip...love you guys... WXYZ...leave it on...got butter! peanut butter pick! kick, peanut butter kick!..."



what is he talking about? peanut butter pickle: he has been saying this for a few days now, he thinks its hilarious, your guess is as good as mine....he also says peanut butter pick! a lot and then laughs, I think it might be his version of peter piper picked...?

not sure which nick name I like best, "mommy woman" or "mommy monkey"

1 comment: