Monday, July 18, 2011

I blowed a tire!

transition from falling asleep with mom on vacation is harder than expected, not much happening in the baby monitor, so I went another direction today! enjoy


Monday Morning Playing with Trains in the Living Room Update:

"It is that way, I will turn right....I sleep good...good....whew, so hot!...we can go that way! ooooh yeah!...chooo chooo, the train is coming through...choo choo (guess what? he is playing with trains!)....choo choo go through, oh no, I blowed a tire!...everybody want go in it?? yeah!! I, I, I, I!!!....wheee oh!...I pick up this to that...please have a check up with him? uh huh! after I get him....I want gummy worms!....row row row your boat, gently down a stream, merry merry life is but a dream....I sing it....(now looking out the window)...there goes a Pontiac....max and ruby...I like that show..."

No comments:

Post a Comment