Wednesday, May 11, 2011

wing a wosie

wish we could have gone outside today, the wonderful winter storm in spring trapped us inside, this was in Denver, TWO months ago, he said he was "schwoooping on the hill"



Baby Monitor Update:
"cerebrum, cerebellum, brain stem....what's in your face? hmmmm...(pages turning)...down down down...careful careful....red red red...they are tunnels, they ARE tunnels!...in a tummy, tum tum tummy, oh tummy....no time, I don't like the body book (then why do we read it 5 times a day!)...the body book is so scared....one, two, stars, water, water....all done!....hmmmmm....wing a wosie, pocket for a posie, racket racket we all fall down!....lets go...whiney whiney....I have a back yard, I do I do, a back yard! a back yard!!!.....cool tricks, cool tricks cool tricks! my cool tricks are sleepin'...I am leavin'...night cool tricks, not scary....wow.....little tiny tiny toys...baby baby..."

No comments:

Post a Comment