Monday, May 23, 2011

mommy, a bear comin'!

Exactly 2 years ago...getting into the fridge before he could walk...why didn't anyone warn me they could be so much trouble before they could even walk!?



"I like eyeballs...you can fly!....you can take off....really....high and low!....highway and go...whoa....
(coughing, poor guy)...hold on, wocket in my pocket, I never seen it....hey! It's monsters! MOMMY!! (he is convinced there are monsters in his room)....kind of, I don't like paper! I don't like...bah bah I'm thirsty...mooo haha!!!...mommy, get me....suns up?...(nice try)....get me mommy....mommy (x 100).....I am sick....(coughing)...no, its from smoke...smoke, it's smoke (OK I have to go check...there is no smoke in his bedroom)....mommy get me!...mommy, rock a bye....you get here, oh look, my sock!....this is made out of wood, parks...that's a mommy, that's a mommy, to bed, her OWN bed!....(freud would like this one)....mommy?.....boy? where are you?....I can't find mommy....oh boy...mommy, a bear comin'! (nice try)....we are ready...baby in a wash, not wash!....don't eat you dad!...you don't eat tape, nuh uh, we eat food, mooooo.....away we go...."

No comments:

Post a Comment