Thursday, December 1, 2011

Special Bath Tub Edition!!!





This is my son in the tub. This is my wonderfully smart and adorable son in the tub. Welcome back to his world.

"The splash is big!!! I will get out for a little while....I want this one and this one in.....back in de tub...de tub, tubby, tub, tub.....(splash)....hey, I will get more....I want more and more....(splashing sounds)....landing landing on the drain....whoa! 1, 2, 3.....1,2,3 ....that's enough....what's "law enforcement"?...1,2,3...none you business....I got water!...wow...hi little pig in the drain...I'm not in the drain, just in the cup....let me try something...let me try this again...everybody has to sit here in the cup that brings them to meeee!....everybody here? no, somebody is missing...this and we can't fit, we can't eat, we can't eat....hey!...what is your name again? Cuppy. What is your name? Buppy!...1,2,3...here is your pack, I got your pack....1,2,3....I can sink, I thought you could float, no I sink. Where are the king? We are all the kings, 1 King, 2 Kings, 3 Kings!....ha!!!.....Up and up....(splashes)...I need more more ahhhhore.....I say a body fall and a peach fall, when they fall....wheeee! we are not cold anymore, we are out! we are! hey king, no! No king you are in trouble. No I am not, I am just in the water....wow....down down down, up up up.....mommy power! what is that thing doing on your head? that is my friend! no! that is all of our friend.....whoa....I taked a long time.....we're going on a trippy trip trip....(now singing this) charlie power!!! I can draw anything, but I need some help from you....we are stuck on a truck....and I can't draw....I need some help....oh my oh my....I thinks.....my fear my ear is all gone, but somebody drawed it for me (Van Gough??) I needed it because it was mine....I will take care of this, where are you? Oh there you are boy....where is that?......I am happy and full of bath!....so much to do, my feet are both in here....up up, down down...and low low, yes yes, yes yes....."

1 comment:

  1. Audio/visual baby monitors take this a step further by letting the parent see and hear their baby. These consist of a camera unit with a microphone and a receiver unit with a TV screen and speaker.

    Medical Equipments | Unborn Baby Monitor | Office Hysteroscope

    ReplyDelete